Wednesday, March 4, 2009

No more IV's!







The kiddos are off the IV's, Katie is off the drugs -- just got to get the kids on the boob now and we are on the path for getting home! They are spending most of the day in the room with us today which is awesome because its really our first chance to have them side-by-side for an extended time and with Katie coherent enough to know what is going on.
The pics with my finger and hand are with Rylan. Their heads literally fit in the palm of my hand. Crazy how tiny they are!

4 comments:

smargaret2003 said...

Congrats the babies are beautiful and I am so happy to hear that everyone is doing well. We can't wait to see them in person. Take care and keep us posted. WE all send our love your way!

Sarah, Josh and Easton Murphy

Grandpa Arden said...

Those are some pretty cute babies. You and Troy sure have big smiles on your face. Finally paying off all this hard work huh? I am so happy for you. I told Linda Nordzick this pm and she'll tell Kelly for me. I also called Ben Poole. He was excited too. And I took picts to the feed store, drug store, insurance Lois Mintun and the Bank and the grocery store. Since we don't have the Gooding Leader any more I have to do it all by hand. Oh well somebody had got to do it. Love you guys. Grandpa Arden

catiew said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for the both of you - I should say the four of you - what fantastic news that everyone is healthy and happy. I can't wait to see your pictures and read your posts. The Braga family is off to a fantastic adventure!!!

I miss you two!
catie

The Burtons said...

Wow Troy - your hands are huge! :)jk. They are so perfect! I think each of you have one that looks like you too. We CAN'T wait to meet them this weekend!