Monday, March 8, 2010

Survive Year One - check

Well, as absolutely unbelievable as it seems, a year has already gone by since we doubled the size of our family. I guess it is time to sit and reflect on what a whirl-wind the last 12 months have been. Oh wait . . . now we have two babies approaching toddlerhood at warp speed - no time for reflection. Guess we'll do that in about 17 years.

The birthday party was perfect. We were surrounded by friends and family, the kids knew exactly what to do with their cakes (as the pics will indicate), and there weren't any major meltdowns by any kids or adults.

I've thrown in a few pics, and I'm sure Katie will add more when she gets a little free time (may be a while).





1 comment:

smargaret2003 said...

I can't believe the babies are ONE! I miss you guys already. How did we get where we are again?