Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tender heart

I knew my boy had a sweet and tenderness about him from the moment he was born. He would open up his tiny little eyes and peak to see if his sissy was laying right by him and then would lean his head over close to hers and fall back to sleep! His sweetness still melts my heart to this day.

Kamryn cut her finger last night and it was bleeding quite a bit, so she was cuddling with me and crying. Rylan walks over to her, hugs her, and says, "sorry sissy", and gives her a binkie and her blankie.

So today, they were both sick. While cuddled up together watching Toy Story 2, it came to a very sad part. I was trying to hold back the tears (yes i cry during toy story), I look at Rylan and he turns to me with big tears in his eyes. At that time, I wasn't crying because of the movie anymore! Love those moments!

Couldn't resist this picture!

2 comments:

jshawver said...

LOVE the double bum shot!!

Samantha.Simmons said...

Katie, your kids melt my heart. :)